Sunday 16 February 2014

[REVIEW] HERA CC (Complete Care) Cream SPF 35/PA++


I received this cc cream as a gift from my sister last year in December 2013 when she was in Korea. This CC cream costs about 35-40 KRW . It comes in two shades - Pink beige and Natural beige. The one that I have is in natural beige which is more suitable for my yellow skin undertone. Coming up with some swatches below!

           (sorry for the fading words on the product. I've been using this cream alot for a while)






Texture: This CC cream is light weight and blends onto skin really well.


Coverage test !




 Coverage: This CC cream provides medium coverage. I tried to conceal a line of my The Saem black eyeliner as you can see above and it did a great job. It covers my dark eye circles quite well. However I think this cream doesn't help conceal redness on my cheeks. 
 This CC cream can lasts about 6 hours without touching up. However, I do feel that my skin turns dry at the end of the day and my make up becomes slightly patchy. I think this is more suitable if you are outside for a shorter time and you want a natural skin look. This CC cream works like a foundation with a more natural dewy finish. 

Would I repurchase? No. Although I love how this product brightens my skin, it does not help even out my skin tone at all. I would prefer a CC cream that can help with correcting my skin issues. For a foundation like CC cream, I would prefer using a cushion type for easier application.  

No comments:

Post a Comment