Monday 12 May 2014

[REVIEW] Laneige waterdrop lip tint - Neon pink , Etude House Color Lips Fit, Chanel Rouge Allure 138


Hello everyone!I am on my way to Bangkok for a short getaway :) Thought I'll write a quick post on three lip items which I have been using a lot lately. I am totally into the whole bold pink lip color trend right now !



Swatches on the lippies - From left to right : Etude House Color Lips-Fit , Laniege Waterdrop Tint and Chanel Rouge Allure



                            1. Etude House Color Lips-Fit in Fantasy pink






This has such a gorgeous sweet pink color and has a matte finish.

The pigmentation is really thick and glides on lips quite smoothly. It comes with an applicator and I really love how cute the packaging is! I also find that this lip tint is very long lasting. The color is still visible on my lips after a meal :)

The downsides that I have with this product is that this stains my front teeth quite easily (Spotted by my friends twice which is really embarrassing -_-). Therefore, best to check yourself in the mirror after applying this. This tint also dries out my lips quite a bit so I find myself having to apply either the top coat (It came with a small bottle when I purchased it) or a lip balm over it several times. 






2. Laneige waterdrop lip tint in Neon Pink

I actually wrote about this item some time back here. I love the coral shade so much i ordered a backup. Recently, this lip tint was officially launched in Singapore and I was tempted to try another colour. So I picked the neon pink color and love it so much. The consistency and pigmentation are really good 


My attempt to do a gradation effect on my lips with the Laneige Waterdrop tint :) What do you guys think? 






3. Chanel Rouge Allure in 138 

Finally this is my current fave lipstick from Chanel in number 138. I was told by the beauty advisor at the Chanel counter where I bought this that this colour was sold out for a while. This is a beautiful shade of pink - very similar to the Cheon SongYi' famous Iope lipstick which she uses in the k-drama "You who came from the stars". This lipstick is moisturising and doesn't dry out my lips at all. It is quite pricey for a lipstick though. It retails at SGD43.




Taking a shot for reference. Lighting doesn't do much justice to the lip color ! 
-_- It is a slightly darker shade of pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment