Wednesday 6 August 2014

[REVIEW] IOPE All In One Radiance Cream SPF35 PA++




Hi everyone ! Recently I've been loving this product - the IOPE All in One Radiance Cream. I think it is very similar to the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream. It is a sunblock + make up base + skincare all in one cream. If you are lazy like me who just wants to avoid all the hassle of layering multiple products especially in the wee mornings, then this cream actually helps save a lot of time and reduces steps in your makeup routine.

The cream texture is smooth and easy to apply. It is moisturising and helps to even out skin tone although it doesn't provide much coverage. It gives a shimmery soft glow finish that is natural looking. I feel this is also great for those who doesn't put on much makeup but still wants to achieve the radiant skin look. 

This cream contains 50% hydrolyzed collagen which, from my own research, is essentially a form of collagen that helps skin to absorb moisture better and prevents ageing!






The cream gives a really natural glowy finish as seen on the right side of my hand :)


What I like about it:

  • The cream is very lightweight although it is a sunblock and makeup base
  • The finishing gives a really natural soft glow and is moisturising.
  • Minimises steps in makeup routine
  • Suitable for sensitive skin - have not had any breakouts or irritations from using it.
  • Contains collagen (yay!) 
  • A little of it goes a long way. A small pearl size amount is sufficient for my entire face so I reckon the tub will last me a looonnnggg time. 


What I think can be improved..

  • Packaging - The cream comes in a tub which might not be the most hygenic for some people.
  • Higher SPF -  As most of my cushion foundations already has SPF50/PA+++ so this is not a major factor for me :) But as a sunblock and base cream, having a higher UV protection may appeal to more people especially during summer.

Where to purchase - Gmarket or Qoo10 (About SGD40 for 50ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment