Friday 25 April 2014

MASKS FAVOURITES


TGIF everyone! 

Etude House is having a 30% storewide sale starting today till 27th April 2014! So for those of you who are eyeing stuff from there , now is a great time to get them! I got the new Colour Lips-Fit which is a highly pigmented lip tint. Krystal's beige colour seems to be sold out everywhere ;( so in the end I got the Sulli's colour instead in Fantasy Fit Pink. Can't wait to try it over the weekend ~~~ 


Anyway today I gathered up all my favourite masks that I want to share with all of you. Really excited to take the photos using my new mat as a background from DAISO. It's really cute and fits the spring/summer colours so well! Loving it !


Sorry for digressing! Ok lets start! First I want to say that I don't always have much luck with masks. I always break out from using masks because I am usually too lazy to scrutinise every ingredient on each mask sheets etc. So I'm really happy to find these babies which are effective and yet gentle to the skin.


Favourite Deep Cleansing Masks




1. RE:NK (Rebirth of New Skin) Cell Luminous Real White Detox Mask

This is a wash off type bubble mask with a self bubbling system. It provides deep cleansing and immediate brightening and skin soothing effects. I preferred this over the The Saem Black Pearl O2 Bubble Mask because this really gives instant brightening effect and my face feels really clean without making my skin feels tight. And this only takes 5-10 mins. So I will usually apply this and wash it off while showering.  



2. TheFaceShop Babyface Volcanic Clay Pore Care Pack

I'm usually cautious when using clay related type of mask because I have dry and sensitive skin and clay type mask are usually too harsh for me. Recently my skin also broke out after trying out the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore clay mask. But this clay mask from TFS is super awesome ! This has got to be the most gentle clay mask I ever tried. 


Firstly its texture is not as hard and thick as normal clay masks. It is easier to apply evenly onto skin. It has a normal clay mask scent, nothing too overwhelming. And after washing off, I was surprised that my skin was really soft and smooth! However this didn't completely remove all the blackheads and whiteheads on my face but I tried to extract them and it was really easy as its almost like wiping them off from the surface of the skin.





FAVOURITE SHEET MASKS




 1. LEADERS AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask ($3 - $4 per sheet)
 This is my favourite out of all the Leaders' masks. This really helps in reducing redness and calming  skin. 

2. Innisfree Green Tea and Manuka Honey Face Masks ($2 per sheet)

I think Innisfree masks are incredibly awesome! They are so affordable and effective. For face masks, the number one spot for me is the Manuka Honey Face Mask and then the Green Tea one. 

I love that the Innisfree Masks doesn't leave you with the sticky feeling on your face after removing it. The Manuka Honey mask provides deep moisturising and my skin always feel so soft and supple after using it. 


I've also tried the cucumber, acai berry and shea butter face ones as well but they don't moisturise as good as the Manuka Honey Mask. I also pick the Green Tea because Green Tea helps soothe and calms skin and this mask also has good moisturing effects. 



 3. Innisfree neck & collarbone mask

Another good mask from Innisfree.. this is slightly more expensive ($4 per sheet) because it is from the 'special care' range. Neck lines is almost like fine lines on the face in my opinion .. they give away your age so easily.. so do remember to give some TLC to your neck area :)


FAVOURITE SLEEPING MASKS


Some days I am just too lazy or have no time to wait for a clay mask to dry up and wash it off or put on a sheet mask , I will put on a sleeping mask and go to sleep and let the mask do its work ~~

1. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

This should be a favourite for a lot of ladies out there :). This mask comes in a light gel texture and it provides intensive hydration. The actual product comes in jar and you just need to use the spatula provided and apply it all over your face and you will wake up to moisturised healthy looking skin :) Beware though not to apply too much of this because it is a little sticky and 

2. HERA Aquabolic Soft Touch Mask

I actually prefer this to the Laneige sleeping mask just by a slight margin. Firstly, it comes in a tube which I feel for sanitary reasons I would prefer this packaging . Secondly, it comes with a soft plastic tip applicator which you can just squeeze out the product and apply directly onto face. It is like painting a wall haha. 

It first comes out from the tube as a light gel texture but once you apply it onto your face and spread the product, it turns into water like texture. It is really light as though you didn't apply anything on your face and is not as sticky. 

The result is somewhat similar to the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack. It gives great hydration and revitalises skin. 


I hope you like my sharing today and I would love to hear from you if you have great masks to recommend ! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment